Many people wrestle with the idea of travelling with cloth nappies and is it possible. Hacks or tips can really help you cross the line if you're thinking about it and feeling unsure.
- Just use as many cloth as you feel comfortable with. Travel with a handful. Use your cloth on the first day and get them washed and then use other nappies. Everything you do is a good move. Never forget that every time you use one cloth nappy it is 60 x better for the environment.
- Take a couple and fill it up with the used nappies and don't worry about them until wash time.
IN THE CAR: JUST THROW YOUR STASH BASKET IN:
- Remove the labour for you all and throw your basket in the car and turn up at your accommodation or friends place ready to go as you would at home.
DISPOSABLE / BIODEGRADABLE LINERS:
- Liners are super silky soft and made of bamboo. They can be composted, burned or put into the rubbish. They take the heat off the mess so laundry can be a straight forward as possible while you're away.
TRAVEL HOME WITH YOUR NAPPIES CLEAN:
- Everyone looooovves all that washing when you get home from a trip 😵Last time I went away we used cloth but I had everything washed on the second to last day and I used Little & Brave nappies on the last day and oh - what - a -feeling - no nappies to wash at home time 🙌