Delivery fees may vary (within typical fair and reasonable fees) as our eco-friendly packaging means that location impacts on shipping costs, even domestically. Our aim is always to dispatch orders within 1-2 working days.
Please let us know if you have a more urgent request for shipping. Contact us at email@example.com - we are here to help.
Express Post International and Registered International services are both available upon checkout. We ship via New Zealand Post worldwide, shipping rates will be calculated automatically at the checkout.
Returns and Exchanges:
We hope that you love your TUTI products, but if an item does not meet your expectations, we will gladly issue a replacement or exchange.
RETURNS POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The item must be returned unwashed, unused and unworn. It must be in the original, undamaged packaging and in as-new condition within 7 days of receiving your order.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs, unless it is our mistake with your order.
- Please be sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your goods so that we can support you to organise your replacement or exchange.
- We will discuss with you the return address and timeframes.
- Sale items are an exception to our returns policy. We are unable to offer replacement or exchange for these goods.
Once an order has been made, unfortunatley it cannot be cancelled so please take care when making your selections.
Warranties and guarantees
TUTI is New Zealand company. This means that you are covered under New Zealand consumer law. Please get in touch with us if you have found issue with any product you have ordered from us.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by TUTI. In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer from being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used.
The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
Our promise to you:
While the Consumer Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act guide us, our objective is to go above and beyond the expectation of these two statutory laws.
Do you want more information?
If you want more information, please feel free to contact us.